With a very simple, uncomplicated look this is a relatively unobtrusive microwave. While the aesthetics are simple, the specifications are anything but. It is a combination microwave with a powerful built-in grill and a crispy pan (finally no more soggy microwave jacket potatoes).
The Sage uses Inverter technology to cook food consistently, and there are a variety of functions and programs (Pizza ‘A Bit More’) that adds an extra touch of cooking when your food is not ready, and a practical one Baked Beans Setting You will not get rubble everywhere).
However, when I ask the experts, their answer is somewhat subdued. Not because it is not a good device. it’s just like that. But because there are so many functions and probably many of them are left unused.
For £ 300, make sure you want everything it offers. If not, opt for a cheaper microwave.
- 10 power levels from 10% up to 100%
- Sensor IQ Reheat and Cook there is no need to enter weight, simply select your food type and press start.
- Favourite setting allows you to program your own for quick access and consistent results everytime
- Pre-programmed shortcuts for commonly used tasks such as popcorn, melting chocolate and reheating baked beans
- A Bit More setting when a little extra cooking time is required