The copper tone of this 800 W Swan microwave is eye-friendly and looks timeless. The color is interesting, but subtle. The copper looks great in combination with the glass door with mirror glass.
It is compact and simple: only microwave, no combination. It has a relatively small 27 cm platter, so beware if you have big plates.
It has five microwave power levels. You can cook or defrost in time or weight. There are eight programs for cooking popular foods, including popcorn, pizza, drinks and potatoes. You can also perform a quick start for multiples of 30 seconds.
The swan is not just a pretty face: it cooks evenly and we found the features of an affordable microwave impressive. It does more than just the basics and the controls are straightforward. Above all, it is affordable, but looks good.
Swan offers a range of matched copper electrical appliances, including three kettles, five toaster designs and kitchen scales. You can even buy accessories like a pan set and a knife block in the same copper finish.
Ideal Home Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
- Large 20 litre capacity suitable for a standard 9 inch dinner plate
- 800 Watt of power and 5 Power levels including a defrost function
- A 60 minute digital timer and cooking end signal lets you get on with more pressing tasks as your food cooks while a handy LED clock to keep track of the time as you cook.
- Featuring a stylish copper finish, mirrored door and stainless steel handle, the microwave effortlessly combines style with functionality.
- Tempered glass turntable for easy cleaning and even cooking