The British brand Morphy Richards produces inexpensive, reliable kitchen helpers. This microwave is no different. The durability and performance of some of the high-tech (and more expensive) microwaves is not quite so, but it’s still a solid machine and you have to find much better for less than
It looks unbeatable – chic in the 50s. I especially liked the red, but there are five colors to choose from, so there should be one for each kitchen. There is little to complain about his performance; Foods heat up evenly with well-distributed heat. There are impressive eight automatic programs such as pizza, chicken and meat. So you should get well cooked food without having to repeat the cooking.
It is rather small and the 800W power is on the weaker side (Morphy Richards offers larger models at a higher cost). But if you’re struggling for space, or do not need a big microwave, and do not worry about combination features, the Morphy Richards is a good name.
- Bring your kitchen to life- part of the Accents range of matching kitchen appliances, available in Red, black and ivory cream
- 8 automatic programs-cook a variety of delicious meals with the press of a button
- 5 power levels-alter the Strength of your microwave to ensure all food is cooked perfectly
- 23L capacity-able to fit a standard sized dinner plate and cook full meals in minutes
- Defrost function-make sure your food is ready when you are by defrosting by either weight or time